I have so much pressure in my body, that at times, it's hard to stand up from a sitting position. Sometimes, I can barely roll over without being in pain. I am not complaining about this, I just wanted you to know that I can tell you are growing. Oh, and I can no longer see the stairs past my belly :) Keep up the great work, and should you decide to ease up a little in terms of position to give your old mom a break every now and then, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Love Mom
Update: Ok little ones, you are both off the hook. The doctor said your positioning does not matter and that my pain is just from my own body. My ligaments are so loose that they don't hold bones together very well, and those bones are rubbing against each other... ouch! Nothing to worry about and nothing to do.. just rest and stay off my feet as much as posible.
The good news is your heartbeats are great and Baby B you kicked or punched the nurse when she was trying to check on you... Way to be fiesty!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment