Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This pregnancy is boring!

At least that's what the doctor said. And coming from Dr. McCulloch, the Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM or High-Risk doctor), that sounds pretty great! I walked into the appointment by myself today and the first thing he asked me was where my entourage was. You kids are always the center of attention, but today was just a "normal" no-ultrasound checkup. The next appointment will have all the bells and whistles.
My belly is measuring 36, which means that if I was only carrying one baby, I measured at about 36 weeks (I'm only at 29 right now). But since there are two of you, the measurement doesn't mean too much except that we are all growing. Your heartbeats were fantastic and easy to find with the doppler.
The doctor asked if I felt bigger and the answer is YES.. I feel my belly stretching and I can feel your movements in different places.. like Baby A, your feet are much further down than they have been before. And Baby B, your head seems to bop all over the left side of my belly now. It's so much fun to watch and feel you both move!
Can't wait to see you again in two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Since they are twins, is it double boring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to give you grief until I read the rest of your entry. ;) Keep up the good work, everyone!

    ReplyDelete