Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our first fight!!!

Ok everyone it is Baby A & B giving you a report on some rumors that occurred during out ultrasound last week on 9.30.10. Yes... it is true we did have a little quarrel. At times it just gets a little tight in here and we had it up to our chinny chin chins. Thankfully not everything was captured in our photos as we know our moms would not be too happy :)!
As you can see below we had times of stubbornness but in the end we made up, resting head to head once again.




Baby A - "Ok I did it I stuck my tongue out at you"
Baby B - "I have had it I am turning over and not talking to you any more"


Baby A - "I'm sorry I will try not to kick you in the gut any more, I love you"
Baby B - "I love you too and I will try not to punch you in the nose"

1 comment: