Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Faces :) :)

Our babies have faces! No more skeleton eyes on the ultrasounds. Their cheeks are so cute! Yesterday was our 31 week appointment. Yaya and Papa Joe came with to see their grandbabies. Baby A is still breech with his/her head on my right side, and is weighing 3.4 lbs. Baby B is transverse and high under my ribs (yes, I can feel that) with his/her head also on my right side, and is weighing 3.3 lbs. They are both growing right on target and they are moving so much. I love feeling and seeing them move around, it's wild!
We start monitoring kick/movement counts 3x/day. We are looking for 10 movements per baby within an hour.
I'm measuring at 40 weeks if we were having a singleton. I still can't believe this is all real! We are hoping to get to 36 weeks. If we go longer, the doctor said 38 weeks is the cut-off for being induced.
Wooohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment