Monday, January 16, 2012

Day off

I had the day off for MLK and I spent my time doing errands. Most people would dread days like that but I welcomed it with open arms. After sick children who only remember how to whine when they need or want something, I needed a break.
I had a nice relaxing full day and when I came home, the girls were again in fantastic moods. I think Mamo has the magic touch.
We played a little bit and they love stomping/marching up and down the hallway. I love the sound of their little pitter-patter feet.
While we were winding down and playing in their room, Payton thought it was hilarious to climb up on the toy box and jump off. This girl is going to love roller coasters! Rayla walked around sporting new pajamas as a scarf and wearing her sunglasses. She looked like a movie star and loved our ooohs and ahhhs.
After they went down for bed, we started cleaning up and we found their boots in a tupperware drawer. Seems like a good place to keep them.
Another great day in the Hyem household.





No comments:

Post a Comment