I came home tonight to Rayla and Payton being in great moods. I love when that happens.
We had a great night skyping with Auntie Shannon and Uncle Euan. It still cracks us up when Uncle Euan talks to Rayla and calls her a "shy girl". She ducks her head and blushes every time. Rayla also did something kind of fun tonight. She came up to me and said "Mamo", so I repeated "Mamo". Then she said "Baba" (not sure what that means yet) and I of course repeated it. Then on her own, she went back and forth repeating Mamo and Baba with me. It was fascinating watching her mind work while she thought out her next word.
Payton's night consisted of hiding in the large cardboard box in the living room. She is the best at playing peek-a-boo. She knows just when to poke her head out and when to keep the suspense just long enough before someone comes looking for her.
Then they both took turns crawling through the tunnel Yaya and Papa Joe got them for Christmas. Ah, I love these nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment