Happy 10-year anniversary to Uncle Todd for his double lung transplant!
Due to the snowstorm, I was allowed to work from home. So I was kind of around while Gennifer babysat. Today was a hectic day. The girls both seemed to be a little off. They were constantly crying, screaming, and clingy. Alyssa and I figured out later that they probably had stomach aches from eating a whole thing of blueberries (or Boobr as Rayla calls them). Looks like we will have to chat with Gennifer on that one.
The evening went much better after Mamo came home. Payton and Rayla played in the kitchen drawers, had potty heads (you'll see), and stomped around in Mamo and Mom's shoes. Then we Skyped with Auntie Shannon and Uncle Euan and the girls showed off their skills of peek-a-boo and wrestling.
Finally catching up on your blog, my dear. OMG how much they have grown since I was there in the fall! Love those last 2 shots, super cute!:)
ReplyDelete